Bring your talent and passion to Accenture!
Sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
You can choose one of our two six-week internship sessions:
1. 26th June - 4th August
2. 7th August -15th September
Locations: Cluj-Napoca and Targu-Mures
An intern at Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Realization and extension of highly innovative software solutions;
Join Accenture Digital and grow your career in entirely new ways.
Send your CV by 1st June 2017 to [email protected]!
• Computer Science student or equivalent;
• Good English communication skills and proactive participation in providing innovative ideas and solutions;
• Interested in different technologies related to industrial automation;
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Basic object-oriented programming knowledge;
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Eagerness to learn.